Share your local action and ideas

Boycott stores that don't sell American made products in protest of jobs going overseas for cheap labor (trade deals have decimated our econ

Boycotting black Friday without reasons hurts the cause and is bad pr. Boycotting a store due to the fact that their products are all made in china with cheap labor is another story. American companies ship American jobs overseas to take advantage of cheap labor etc all to increase profits. Their patriotism is lacking, they care more about profits than they do about the people in their country. Manufacturing in America is being wiped out and along with it goes the middle class. If occupy sheds light in this they will gain respect. Boycott stores for their contribution to the demise of the middle class via only stocking cheap frgn made goods vs American manufactured products. Walmart would be the first place I would go with cameras video taping occupy reps trying to locate American made products in the store - light needs to be shined on this topic as it is the reason we have no jobs of worth in America we have been sOld out for free trade policies that only profit corporate owners. This along with getting money out of politics are so important to righting the wrongs in our society.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)