Share your local action and ideas

Publish a list of politicians who will be fired in 2012

HANDOUT PINK SLIPS!!
We should draw up and publish a state by state list of politicians who are going to lose their jobs in the 2012 elections (if not sooner). We should make our movement known at all levels of government. We don't really have to dump them all...just enough of them to make the rest realize that we truly are the 99%, and we have the power.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    99antman9999antman99 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JessicaJessica commented  · 

I think this would be a huge help to those folks who don't have the time to research into each politician. Many politicians have to go, in fact most. But there are a couple of good ones that have been fighting the evil agendas of the others. There should be a list of Good Guys versus Bad Guys list, with reasons why each candidate is a good guy or a bad guy as well. This list should be dispersed throughout the OWS movement's websites so that each OWS supporter can then research the info himself as well to back up the info. This is one way to at least start. This will work only in elections that aren't manipulated with computer software, but we have to start somewhere.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I was thinking something similar, I wanted to draw up resignation letters for every member of congress and the White House and hand them to them - ask them to accept and Peace Out!

Feedback and Knowledge Base